Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Because they're essentially hour long films you get around 10 episodes a year on premium channels. Less if it's really popular and the cast starts holding out for BIG money, then you're lucky if you get 8. Some "seasons" of "The Sopranos" were 4 or 5 episodes long it seemed.

Yeah not a lot of "normal" folks around Bonton these days.

Worf

Geez, that still stinks. They probably get as much as regular TV people got for a full season years ago.:eusa_doh:

Bon Temp sounds like a place that is not much of a tourist attraction. lol lol

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Geez, that still stinks. They probably get as much as regular TV people got for a full season years ago.:eusa_doh:

Bon Temp sounds like a place that is not much of a tourist attraction. lol lol

"as much" try a helluva lot more. James Gandolfini and crew held up HBO for BIG coin at the height of the Soprano's craze. Thanks for the correction of the town's spelling. You're right and mebbe wrong in Bon Temps attractiveness. If and I do mean if you had a place where all that craziness was going on millions of idiots would be flocking to see "the wildlife" if you catch my drift...

Worf

"as much" try a helluva lot more. James Gandolfini and crew held up HBO for BIG coin at the height of the Soprano's craze. Thanks for the correction of the town's spelling. You're right and mebbe wrong in Bon Temps attractiveness. If and I do mean if you had a place where all that craziness was going on millions of idiots would be flocking to see "the wildlife" if you catch my drift...

Worf

Wildlife! :rofl:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
"American Pickers" they could not spend enough time a the phone collector's warehouse to make me happy, though lol

Me too! Think I've seen that episode 3 times. lol

Currently have about 3 or 4 old phones sitting about somewhar's. If left to my own devices (ha, no pun intended) I'd be up to my earlobes in old phones, clocks, radios & cameras! Oh yeah! & classic furniture too. ;)

Me too! Think I've seen that episode 3 times. lol

Currently have about 3 or 4 old phones sitting about somewhar's. If left to my own devices (ha, no pun intended) I'd be up to my earlobes in old phones, clocks, radios & cameras! Oh yeah! & classic furniture too. ;)

I had to put the brakes on my affinity for collecting old cameras, camcorders, movie projectors and fezzes a couple of years back. I was running out of room. Lately, I have found myself perusing about in search of but have been so far able to resist.
:D

That's awesome! I just watched that piece!

They used a friend of mine's footage to demonstrate the Charlie Weaver. :D

Easy enough to do. Take it from a guy who knows :p

384693_10151063428214330_579664282_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot