Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where Can I Get Pecard's in the Oakland/Berkeley Area?

Warbaby

One Too Many
The title says it all. I'm visiting down here for a couple of weeks and I'd like to pick up some Pecard's leather dressing while I'm in town. It's not distributed in BC and having it shipped from the U.S. is way expensive.

rgraham

A-List Customer
I've heard that Harley Davidson's leather dressing is made by them. If so, it's as near by as that dealer near the Oakland Airport.

Kt Templar

One of the Regulars
I've also heard that Redwings leather dressing is made by them too. And there are Redwings stores in Vancouver, so you may be able to find it where you are. (Don't know which part of BC you are from).

Sorry can't help you on the SF question. There is the Aldens store in SF if you want to trek out that far, they may carry it.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
All true, but I couldn't get any of them here so I got a big bucket of Pecards sent to me in Australia. $50- worth it. :)

jchosko

Familiar Face
there's a red wing store in emeryville on san pablo, which is closer to berkeley than the hd store out by the oakland airport, so they may carry the conditioner. good luck!

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hm, Redwing has more than one such product... Buyer beware.

The only place I have found in the SF Bay Area that sells Pecard
retail is a S&M shop in SF, South of Market, Mr. S. Neither convenient nor, for some,
inviting, but it saves on postage...

I can't claim to have checked every store, but I haven't found a
place in the East Bay yet.

Warbaby

One Too Many
Thanks to everyone for the info. If I have time to make the trek into SF, I'll try Mr. S (I wonder if there's a Mr. M, as well?), otherwise I'll go to the Redwing store and see if I can figure out which is the Right Stuff.

Leo Posey

New in Town
If you happen to visit Georgia, there's a store that sells bunch of great products, the name is Fort Troff. They have Extreme Gay Sex Toys and Male Masturbators. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany