Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where do you order/buy from?

Rawky

One of the Regulars
Are there particular websites/stores that you buy your jackets from? Do you always use the same ones? Or mix it up?

Also do you just buy vintage/classic jackets or have you be known to purchase a fashion/highstreet one on the sly? :whistling

Navin323i

Practically Family
I too have purchased from Aeroleatherclothing.com and plan on eventually purchasing from Vanson since I like their Enfield jacket and their customer service seems really good too.

In the past before hearing about Aeroleatherclothing.com, I was more into the fashion jackets you mentioned... bought and still have a nice Hugo Boss lambskin jacket that I wore when I first met my wife at a professional networking event at a nearby dance club back in '01. She admitted later she liked my jacket, LOL. :)

JLStorm

Practically Family
Aero as well. Langlitz looks interesting as well, but Aero knows my tastes and measurement requirements so well, Im reluctant to go anywhere else, even with the horrible exchange rate.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Langlitz, Aero, Vanson!!! For vintage leather jackets, there probably isn't a better place than Insurrection right here in Seattle. I work there on the weekends and also model some of their new jackets for 'em. I've been to a ton of places and no one has the selection that the buyers at Insurrection have put together. For just a fraction of Insurrection's vintage leather jackets, check out: http://www.insurrectionvintage.com/vintage-motorcycle-jackets.html

They usually have at least 500 vintage jackets in stock on any given day...way too many to post up!

One of the Regulars
Schott NYC
Lost Worlds NYC
Legendary USA PA
Goodwear WA
Triumph UK
Argentina Leathers RA
Aero, Scotland ?
The Few NZ ?
Insurrection WA ?
Himelator Canada ?
Langlitz OR ?