Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where To Find Dropped-Loop Men's Dress Pants

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16736

Like in this 1959 Pendleton ad, preferably pleated:

Pendleton-Shirt-1959.jpg

theoldnorthwest

Familiar Face
eBay seller swankyjosh, he makes really cool vintage style clothing and has a good selection of original vintage as well. He provides great customer service and I have a pair of his high waist dropped loop pants and I love them.

D

Deleted member 16736

eBay seller swankyjosh, he makes really cool vintage style clothing and has a good selection of original vintage as well. He provides great customer service and I have a pair of his high waist dropped loop pants and I love them.

I emailed Josh. Thank you.

Here's the correct link for Tarantula. Pants look great. Do you have a pair?

http://www.tarantulaclothingcompany.com/ez-catalog/X384694/2/m005

I don't have a pair of the pants, but I need to look into some because my vintage ones seem to have "shrunk" a little in the waist.
I do have one of those short jackets with the v cut panels on front. It is well made and good quality wool fabric. I think the panels are vintage cloth, with the rest being modern.
I seriously dig the western style jeans they have and am considering a pair of those as well.

I noticed that Greenspan's is offering wool Hollywood waist pants on their site right now, but only in black.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24