Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whippet - 7 5/8 Long Oval - on ebay

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
I just put this on ebay, ending Sunday night (3 days). I had a little interest on the lounge, but no deals, and I need to get everything done and shipped before I leave for vacation next Wednesday.

Whippet on ebay

I also put a 7 1/4 Borsalino Alessandria on ebay, that was just cleaned at Optimo.

Borsalino Alessandria on ebay

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
You had this in the classifieds? I should have been looking!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

I only mentioned that I had it for sell - I didn't put a price on it.

It was very difficult to decide to sell this hat, but it just doesn't fit - it's huge on me. I had to convince myself that I could use the money to buy one some day in my size.

Truth is - if I had a big place, there would be no limits on hats, pool cues, baseball uniforms, or anything else. There would be a music room, library, vintage baseball room...definitely a pool room, covered with antiques, and a rack filled with antique cues. But alas, to have a place in downtown Seattle requires a minor downsizing to 1 room with 480 sq feet.

But it's like vacation every day of my life :)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Truth is - if I had a big place, there would be no limits on hats, pool cues, baseball uniforms, or anything else. There would be a music room, library, vintage baseball room...definitely a pool room, covered with antiques, and a rack filled with antique cues. But alas, to have a place in downtown Seattle requires a minor downsizing to 1 room with 480 sq feet.

But it's like vacation every day of my life :)

How many women would such a space allow?...just kidding ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails