Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's Boots Bounty Hunter BLACK BULLHIDE Size 11.5D

mboon85

New in Town
Ordered these new in 2018. They are just too narrow. The bullhide is tougher than you can imagine. If I ever order another pair I'll order in 11.5E in bullhide. Wow.

Wore maybe 40 miles of walking.

There are 4 stainless eyelets on one boot to commemorate an Audi S4 I sold about the time I bought these.

No box, I believe I also have the tongue things (can't recall the name) and a paw of hide laces as well.

No idea how to price these so I'm going off one or two eBay auction gavel prices.

$325 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1818.JPG
    IMG_1818.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1820.JPG
    IMG_1820.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 182

Poundcake

New in Town
Ordered these new in 2018. They are just too narrow. The bullhide is tougher than you can imagine. If I ever order another pair I'll order in 11.5E in bullhide. Wow.

Wore maybe 40 miles of walking.

There are 4 stainless eyelets on one boot to commemorate an Audi S4 I sold about the time I bought these.

No box, I believe I also have the tongue things (can't recall the name) and a paw of hide laces as well.

No idea how to price these so I'm going off one or two eBay auction gavel prices.

$325 shipped.
Do you typically wear wider than D in other boots/shoes? How's the length - do they run 1/2 large?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran