Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's Semi-Dress - 13C

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & Release on these, just a little too wide so makes it feel like I am slipping around the corners. Interesting lighter brown/desert tan color, and these have toe caps unlike most Semi-dress boots I have seen before. Vibram "Mini-Vibram" soles which are of the mini-lug style. Have not seen a lot of use, I cleaned and oiled these well and put in the new laces you see in the photos.

Full Disclosure - the Right boot shows to be a 12.5 C and the Left boot shows to be a 13C. The fit and feel as well as the external measurements and photos show them as 13C. This type of thing always gets complicated, so on these, I am offering returns allowed if the simply do not fit! I like it when boots fit well! :)

Asking $200.00 Shipped in Conus Lower 48 (+30.00 for Alaska, Hawaii & Canada). Pay Pal only...Will try here first before ebay.

DSC01070.JPG
DSC01073.JPG DSC01075.JPG DSC01077.JPG DSC01082.JPG DSC01083.JPG
DSC01079.JPG

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Thank you sir! These boots are in prime condition and ended up fitting really well. Can't recommend AeroFan enough as a seller or a buyer. Great guy and and great conversation.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very same thing right back to you FlatCap!

Anyone seeing a lifetime - belt or wallet - you would do very well to reach out to this gentleman! :)

visiguru

New in Town
I like these boots, but I'd choose a different color. It was a secondhand model. My son likes the brown soft leather boots. Every time he sees them in the window, he asks to buy them. I don't support the habit of kids nagging for purchases, but these are the kind of boots I wish I could buy him from these pictures. The ones he sees in the store are not natural leather and will crack in six months. To avoid teaching my kids to ask for clothes, I've been buying them from miniolie.com for a long time now. It's an online store. I take things there without the kids knowing, and they wear what my wife and I buy them.

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I like these boots, but I'd choose a different color. It was a secondhand model. My son likes the brown soft leather boots. Every time he sees them in the window, he asks to buy them. I don't support the habit of kids nagging for purchases, but these are the kind of boots I wish I could buy him from these pictures. The ones he sees in the store are not natural leather and will crack in six months.

Thanks - White's and Nick's are well worth looking into if you want something that will really last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB