Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who has a Dubow 20960?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

Vonron82

New in Town
I am pretty sure Mac's jacket in that movie is an AN-J3 (and a civilian version. Seem to remember it has hand warmer pockets?) At the very least it's not an A-2. No epaulettes and an action back. However, if you do want an A-2 then you can't really go wrong with one of John's 20960's. Pay close attention to John's advice on sizing and fit and you should be just fine.

View attachment 64848

Me in mine from a few years back. John has tweaked the pattern ever so slightly since then but you get the idea.

Devilish the ANJ-3 actually does look to be the proper model of jack Nicholsons in one flew over the cuckoos nest!!
So i owe you a massive THANK YOU! Thanks for putting me right, you have no idea how greatfull i am.

I seen this site and thought i finally found the correct model after years of thinking it was countless other models amhttps://www.heddels.com/2015/03/working-titles-one-flew-cuckoos-nest/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24