Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who made this jacket?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I'm curious about this jacket worn regularly by Billy Bob Thornton. Anyone know who made it? You can see a made in USA label down below.

BillyBob.3jpg.jpg

Pie & Coffee

New in Town
I think it's an East-West Musical Instruments jacket. That vertical tag looks just like theirs. Plus it also has their funky 60s/70s vibe to it.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Wow, yep looks like the E-W style. Thank you. Can't find the exact model but the tailoring and pockets are very close to other styles. This is one of their more conservative ones.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
pretty sure that's the Driftr (correct spelling)
i like some of their jackets very much but really difficult finding one that'll fit ; )

Yes, it is the Driftr - I found it on ebay with the same label except the leather was an orange/tan. Comes with a stash pocket under the collar. No use to me since coffee is the strongest substance I use these days. Thanks Guitar. I love having answers to these questions so quickly.

When I first saw Thornton in this jacket I thought it was too new looking to be vintage and guessed that a retro 1970's inspired maker was at work like Handy Mike's amazing work by Romulus.

Last edited:

Butch_Coolidge

Familiar Face
Looks like something out of a Starsky and Hutch episode. Very 70's vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy