Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

who makes a quality authentic looking b3?

stocksuspension

New in Town
Who makes a quality b3 jacket in possibly a size 50. I emailed Eastman leather and they suggested there biggest size might not fit me correctly. So in your guys opinion who makes b3 jackets to die for

John Lever

One Too Many
Untitled-3.jpg

I feel your pain - but I am now just able to get into a 48 Long. Aero make one hell of a B3. I'm not arguing who makes the most "accurate" as I'm too new to the sport, but I have a new Aero B3 in my closet for my son's birthday and it's fantastic. Of course, look at the pic above and you'll see others are awesome too - just once you get to 50+, the number of makers drops off like presidential candidates after the debates :eeek:

Edward

Bartender
I have a Lost Worlds B3 I bought from John some years ago - lovely jacket, still wear it a lot, though it's now been joined in my wardrobe by an ELC 42 pattern Irvin. When next I have the scratch to spend on a shearling, I'd be very tempted by an ANJ4, but I badly want one of Aero's redskin B3s.

normanf

One of the Regulars
The ideal B-3 would shave a couple pounds off and both be light and warm. I'm thinking if someone came out with an updated civilian version, it would be a winner both in terms of durability and comfort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner