Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who makes the best N-1?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are two versions of BR N-1. IMO the more expensive sea-washed is nicer and almost on par with normal RM. However, the price of the more expensive version is also almost on par with price of a normal RM.

Aloysius

There are two versions of BR N-1. IMO the more expensive sea-washed is nicer and almost on par with normal RM. However, the price of the more expensive version is also almost on par with price of a normal RM.

Almost on par with the Japanese price of RM, not on par with the Standard & Strange markup in the US.

Aloysius

Hey, sorry to ask but I am similar in height and weight and was thinking about getting a size 40 Freewheelers N1. Do you think it’s better to opt for a size 42 instead?

With Japanese brands, if you think you’re at the edge, it’s always safer to size up.

Blackadder

T

Thanks, on a side note is mister freedoms n1H jacket size 40 the and as freewheeler and McCoys size 40?
McCoys Navy coloured N-1 is slimmer and longer than McCoys Khaki N-1. So yes and no. McCoy's navy N-1 is about the same as MF N-1H but McCoys Khaki would be wider. FW's N-1 is slimmer than both MF and RM.

Tca46

Familiar Face
McCoys Navy coloured N-1 is slimmer and longer than McCoys Khaki N-1. So yes and no. McCoy's navy N-1 is about the same as MF N-1H but McCoys Khaki would be wider. FW's N-1 is slimmer than both MF and RM.
Hey, thanks for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ