Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why a bootlegger over a half belt?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You could ask them to make one of the Cpt America Boots for you - they made the ones used in the film. It's based on a Alaska Jacket that appears in Rin Tanaka's book.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which colour would you say is the fastest?

Natural . . . because it is the lightest. :rolleyes:

Black is the slowest . . . because it absorbs too much light . . . unless you are using the jacket as a solar panel for additional horse power.

Its a very complicated question (tongue firmly in cheek). :confused: :confused: :confused:

Solar-Powered-Jacket-Will-Charge-a-3000-mAh-Battery-466676-4.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you are only going to have 1 jacket then a Half-Belt is a great, if somewhat "safer" option.

The bootlegger is just that bit cooler but there are definitely days when I just don't feel like wearing a cross zip.

Its good to have both!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Natural . . . because it is the lightest. :rolleyes:

Black is the slowest . . . because it absorbs too much light . . . unless you are using the jacket as a solar panel for additional horse power.

Its a very complicated question (tongue firmly in cheek). :confused: :confused: :confused:

Solar-Powered-Jacket-Will-Charge-a-3000-mAh-Battery-466676-4.jpg

Is this so you can charge your phone whilst walking around! Had no idea it was a thing!
Kids these days...

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
A brown bootlegger has a hint of "bad boy" but not enough to scare old ladies :)
Not really.
Bootlegger doesn't scare any ladies (nor young neither old), it doesn't make sense.
The point is the Bootlegger actually makes ladies hot. All ladies usually like "bad boys", that's the nature of things. And the Bootlegger gives the very same look ladies usually like. That's the point, LoL))

Chris7273

One of the Regulars
Not really.
Bootlegger doesn't scare any ladies (nor young neither old), it doesn't make sense.
The point is the Bootlegger actually makes ladies hot. All ladies usually like "bad boys", that's the nature of things. And the Bootlegger gives the very same look ladies usually like. That's the point, LoL))

Great ! :)

Jejupe

Practically Family
Not really.

This works only for those ladies who don’t know that a high end retro cross zip leather jacket would be about the last thing that real bad boys would wear these days. Unless if by ”bad boys” you mean ”nerdy hipsters with excess money”?:)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
This works only for those ladies who don’t know that a high end retro cross zip leather jacket would be about the last thing that real bad boys would wear these days. Unless if by ”bad boys” you mean ”nerdy hipsters with excess money”?:)
Well, perhaps you're talkin' about any wrong "bad boys", 'cause true badass "bad boys" wear the best leather jackets only, and all true ladies know that))

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up

Nicely put. Nothing screams bad boy like a $1000 jacket that has more thought put into it than a PhD.

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Love the Bootlegger, although I don’t grab it as much as I thought I would almost a year later. I’ll bet I will when fall sets in though.
No doubt it is “cut” at the waist, not as roomy as some of my other jackets. The sleeves are sleek as well. No layering with that one, wouldn’t be right!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot