Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Willis and Geiger M445B repro

mihai

A-List Customer
I'm selling my beloved Willis and Geiger sheepskin M445B repro jacket. Bought it preowned few years ago. Wore it 1-2 times, having lost some weight is a bit large. Also the winters are not so cold here to use sheepskin. Otherwise would have been a keeper. The sheepskin is in good condition, there are some small abrasion marks on the shoulder seams, sleeve cuffs as you can see in the pictures. The leather trims(look like goatskin) are in perfect condition. There is one button missing from a front pocket(easy to replace) and the other one is loose(easy fix to sew it). The mark on the lower side of left pocket was removed with a damp cloth, is cleared now.
Judging by materials and build it looks to be an earlier W and G reproduction. It's also so faithful to the original. The sheepskin pretty solid, comparable with the one from the Eastman AN-J 4 that I own.

measurements(taken with jacket zipped and completely laid flat, no loose measurements):
shoulders(top straight line) - 22 inches
chest (arm pit to arm pit) - 27 inches
sleeve(shoulder seam to cuff) - 25 inches
front length(zipper length on the front) - 20 inches
back length(collar base seam - bottom) - 26 inches

Kept in garment bags horizontal in the closet. Non smoker, no pets.
Asking 270 euro + shipping. Shipping from EU. If you have offers/trades I'm open to hear them.

Attachments

• DSC02831_1.jpg
    DSC02831_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 320
  • DSC02833_1.jpg
    DSC02833_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 543
  • DSC02834_1.jpg
    DSC02834_1.jpg
    971.7 KB · Views: 546
  • DSC02836_1.jpg
    DSC02836_1.jpg