Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wish you all a good years end!! :-))

IMGP9713.JPG

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes! Happy New Years to my virtual friends at the Fedora Lounge. Or, as my wife calls you, “my imaginary friends”. She’s joking. Sort of.

I’ve been a lounger for years and appreciate the intelligent and civil nature of the place. Also that I can indulge my interest in off-beat topics here. (You’ll not find me discussing UFOs or strange phenomena with my flesh and blood friends.)

Happy New year! Let’s all post more in 2024!

The one from the North

One of the Regulars
Yes! Happy New Years to my virtual friends at the Fedora Lounge. Or, as my wife calls you, “my imaginary friends”. She’s joking. Sort of.

I’ve been a lounger for years and appreciate the intelligent and civil nature of the place. Also that I can indulge my interest in off-beat topics here. (You’ll not find me discussing UFOs or strange phenomena with my flesh and blood friends.)

Happy New year! Let’s all post more in 2024!
Post more in 2024, now there's one New Years resolution that has some potential of actually happening! :) Happy New Year to you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner