Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine 1000 mile boots size 10

bobm

A-List Customer
1000 Mile boots in (IIRC) in brown or rust. Size 10 M.I had the rubber lug soles and heels put on making these a bit more versatile. Pics not the best, nor doing them justice. Very good shape. $110.00

Bob

973 896 4388 robarlmar@aol.com

wol2.jpg
wol1.jpg
wol3.jpg

Ken David

One of the Regulars
@villianofnash

I think unfortunately they may be a bit big for me. Wear size 10 and I just read they run 1/2 size big similar to the red wings. So I guess all yours!

VillainOfNash

One of the Regulars
@villianofnash

I think unfortunately they may be a bit big for me. Wear size 10 and I just read they run 1/2 size big similar to the red wings. So I guess all yours!
Well I’m sorry to hear they won’t work for you @Ken David but, I appreciate you keeping me in mind. @bobm if they’re still available, I can shoot you a pm or you can shoot me one and we can hash out the details.

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
@villianofnash

Hi Ken, I wear Red Wing and Wolverine regularly. Both boots for me run big by the same proportion. I wear an 11 running shoe, 10.5E Allen Edmonds dress shoe, and 9.5 Red Wing Iron Ranger and 9.5 W1K.

At that size, both those boots are a nice snug fit for me. I don't like to rattle around in my footwear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ