Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's Hats

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Here's a cool one

P1040056.jpg
[/IMG]
P1040055.jpg
[/IMG]
P1040057.jpg
[/IMG]

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Many new ladies hats for sale are overtrimmed and oversized or just cheaply made. I don't want to wear a bouquet of flowers on my head. Big bows look better on little girls than 40-year-old women. And a packable, crushable synthetic hat doesn't work with dress clothes.

OK. Rant over.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
I am gonna carry on posting here since I've started this thread...particularly as my hats are not yet proper vintage so can't really be posted in the afferent thread [huh]

Last year's May, at some seaside place in the UK, wearing a hat found in T K Maxx.
3503834565_2893dfa6ff_o.jpg
3503834561_a72a0ab50a_b.jpg

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
Huh, so many relevant threads to post the same pics in... :eek:

My wife wearing her new Akubra Ascot (designed for ladies):

ulla_akubra_ascot.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Crazy D, I agree with the others. Your "proper vintage" hat looks great. I love the variety and artistry of women's hats. I do wish we would see more action on this thread.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Thank you all. Looks like this hat is worth the fortune I paid for it. :D

As for the lack of activity on this thread that might have to do with the fact that the ladies actually have a hat thread in the powder room - that I didn't know about at the time of starting this thread here.

RBH

Bartender
crazydaisy said:
Thank you all. Looks like this hat is worth the fortune I paid for it. :D

As for the lack of activity on this thread that might have to do with the fact that the ladies actually have a hat thread in the powder room - that I didn't know about at the time of starting this thread here.
Thanks for posting here.
Please continue to do so ladies...
most times us guys dont visit the powder room. :D

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Cute Hats

I'm going to copy and paste this link and email it to my wife. She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in hats!!

But, alas, she doesn't think she looks cute in them and doesn't wear them. All you ladies look so cute, I think my wife will find a hat in here that she will like and I'll buy it for her!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay