Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wonder Woman!

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
300311wonder-woman2.jpeg

1dc55f4f-0d28-470f-b3f2-06b7e2fb7b15.jpg

ac0572e8-22cd-41ba-829b-a83be06beef5.jpg

Linda Carter's opinion:

“I think she looks fabulous. It’s a new look and, jeez, her body looks fantastic….You know, I’m very sensitive to the fact that she will be compared. There’s no getting around it. It is what it is. I would hope that people would cut her some slack. I’m sure there will be people who say she looks better than me and like her better than me—and that’s also fine…. I want this story to be told again. I’m really excited. I can’t wait to see it.”

Pompidou

One Too Many
Along with SuckerPunch, Thor and Captain America, I've got yet another movie I've got to go see. I like the first photo where she's standing on the car. The second one, not quite so much, looks kinda stiff, though it may not be a problem in motion.

EDIT: The actress playing the new Wonder Woman is Adrianne Palicki.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
This new Wonder Woman looks a little too baby-faced to be a superhero.
I agree; it's a so-so attempt. Most likely they are calculating what will work based on their expected demographics.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I think she looks pretty cool. She has an Amazon figure, thats what WW should look like. Shes built...in a few ways. They will prolly CG in more hair. And shes not fighting crime in heels! How practical. I wonder how tall she is.

LD

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
The actress playing the new Wonder Woman is Adrianne Palicki.
Thanks.Never heard of her but her wiki says she ran track in high school so she'll be an improvement over the less than athletic Linda Carter, who ran like a girl....

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
She threw like a girl too......But boy could she spin......:love:

[video=youtube;ZPZMvwMMU5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZMvwMMU5M&feature=related[/video]

Argee

One of the Regulars
I'm just happy they fixed the major problems that the costume in the first promo pic had (the one with the blue boots). They changed the boots to red, got rid of the heels and made the pants them out of regular darker fabric rather than that shiny stuff. We may never actually get to see the final product, this is just a pilot, it hasn't actually been picked up by a network yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ