Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wonderland City

JJ Katz

Familiar Face
We have recently started a website dedicated to contemporary places and events that have a strong "Golden Era" vibe: Wonderland City.

I'm not 100% sure where I should mention it, but this seemed like the right sub-forum to me.

Do have a look and, if you like what you see, you might want to subscribe to email updates (when we publish a new article). We will NEVER give that email to anyone else; we promise.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice site, featuring some locations frozen in the era. I always enjoy seeing people enjoying themselves, dressed in period clothing. Well done! Perhaps worth mentioning that the site appears to be very UK focused.

JJ Katz

Familiar Face
the site appears to be very UK focused.

Good point, Tiki Tom. At the outset, we are looking at London-based events and places but, as we expand we do intend to cover other locations. As a clever fellow enthusiast put it, ideally it should become "Lonely Planet* for vintage people".

(*) for those not familiari with it, Lonely Planet is a very popular series of travel books with an emphasis on local advice

JJ Katz

Familiar Face
This recent event might be of interest to some

IMG_1406.JPG

more pics here: https://www.facebook.com/events/540868480266873/?active_tab=discussion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto