Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst Hat Experience Ever--Buyers Beware!

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Woodfluter said:
...take a good look at the photo Carlisle Blues posted. It's rather interesting.

From the shadows cast on the white wall behind and the uneven top edge, the fake wood paneling appears to be two or three walls of a portable booth of some sort set up inside a building. They're trying to make it look like a showroom with the posters, signs, lamp - but it doesn't come off.

Suits might be suspended from suction cup hooks. The diagonal overhead sign...shouldn't it say MensUSA? But it says something else, artfully cut off - perhaps someone else's booth at a trade fair? High overhead lighting like an auditorium or trade show facility. Folding wood chairs in foreground. Three of them forgot to take off the convention badges.

These guys are a hoot.

- Bill

lol lol lol lol As if a little magician is creating Mens USA

Misc_Mickey_Mouse_as_Wizard.gif

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
kabuto said:
This is the online store of the Men's Suit Warehouse south of UCLA in Westwood. they're one of those discounters where you really have to take a good look at what you're buying. Good deals if you knew what you were doing.

(Not apologizing for them though.)

;)

Yep Caveat Emptor :arated:

High Pockets

Practically Family
:) I was chuckling pretty good by the time I got half-way through your post,...

But when I got to this part I spit coffee all over my monitor!!!!

"Salesman: We don't want your money.

Me: Why not?

Salesman: We have enough."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR