Would anyone be interested in a sew-along?

Discussion in 'The Front Parlor' started by St. Louis, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

St. Louis, thank you. I look forward to them and will pay more attention.

2. vintage.vendeuse

vintage.vendeuse A-List Customer

St Louis, those dresses are fab!

3. fashion frank

fashion frank One Too Many

Thought you ladies might find these interesting . This link was put up by Amateisgal in another section showing a short movie clip but I started looking at the whole inventory and thought these were interesting.

http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/?facet=Date=1924

All the best ,Fashion Frank

P.S. I realized that this is in the wrong section however I'm not sure where it should go, so please feel free to move it Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  4. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan Vendor

Amazing results on these dresses. My Mother has some stashed away here in our home, (she lives with me and my Husband, she is 93 going on 94) and each one of your dresses reminds me of hers. I do not sew sadly, my Husband has more needle skills then I do but neither of us use a machine. I wish we did know how to sew! You have a great "eye" for colors and contrast on these, I can imagine them being for sale on eBay or Etsy or in a shop for a pretty price, too! Thanks so much for sharing all the wonderful talent you do have.

5. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan Vendor

Great job! I love that blue dress! It is also super sweet to see you and your love of your life out and about!