Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would Someone Please Post Photos of Horween LUX HH in Dark Brown?

Pandemic

One Too Many
I liked the Metro sample as well, but Milan won for me.

FDA8AADD-2DCE-4CE7-B7D8-34F5233441DD.jpeg
8432C29F-B612-4FD7-999D-09025E0731D0.jpeg

Jedy617

Familiar Face
I liked the Metro sample as well, but Milan won for me.

That does look fantastic....I do like the medium browns while the metro is a tad darker. Nice and supple? Especially compared to CXL? (even though my CXL is reasonably soft). Maybe it will be a good choice for me, a bit sturdier and nicer color than metro but a bit softer than cxl is what I am getting. Would be sweet if they made a burgundy

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Oh, it’s much more soft and supple than CXL.

Good to know, then maybe I won't need to go as soft as milan or deer in the first place. Not sure if you wear it in pretty cold weather, but I'm also guessing it stiffens up quite a bit less than cxl in the cold too as it doesn't feel as waxy? Man, still wish they included a deerskin sample. Now I have to figure out a style. Maybe a roadster, clayton or drifter. Probably a bit repetitive on some of those with my aero sheene, but I just gravitate to that classic slimmer style haha.

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Can’t help you with that, I’m afraid- my jacket went back after one wear due to fit issues. Sadly, because the leather was beautiful.
Shame, hope they are fixing it up for you and hopefully I won't run into that issue. I think I got my measurements down so we'll see

Pandemic

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner