Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you wear this hat????

Michaelson

One Too Many
fedoralover said:
If this is an example of what hat makers were making in the 60s, it is indeed no wonder people quit wearing them.

fedoralover

Yep. That's what we were wearing. I still have old black and white photos of my brother and me in our sunday best wearing two examples of these things. I loved the thought of owning my own hat, but hated this style even then. We didn't have a whole lot of choices at the time. :rolleyes: Regards! Michaelson

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Somehow I thought that, with a guy's face staring out of that ghastly greenish mass of fake fur or hair or whatever it is, it would hearken back to the days of yore. Caveman style....

I'd be more inclined to wear it than that stingy brim thing shown earlier in the thread. Especially on Halloween...

I Was a Feminine Werewolf....

karol

K.D. Lightner said:
Somehow I thought that, with a guy's face staring out of that ghastly greenish mass of fake fur or hair or whatever it is, it would hearken back to the days of yore. Caveman style....

I'd be more inclined to wear it than that stingy brim thing shown earlier in the thread. Especially on Halloween...

I Was a Feminine Werewolf....

Hahhahahahha. Ok---I guess. :p

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner