Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wouldn't it be a shame if this thread gets locked/removed too?

jeo

One Too Many
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

The mods have suggested I post in the reopened thread and move on. I will be giving an abbreviated version of my account in the “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it” thread since that is the most appropriate thread as far as subject matter.

@Monitor you’re absolutely correct, the fact that the mods have kept this thread open as long as they did as well as reopen a couple of threads and allowing me to post in those threads speaks volumes about them.

I think we can put this thread to rest.

@Jin431 thank you for starting it.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

The mods have suggested I post in the reopened thread and move on. I will be giving an abbreviated version of my account in the “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it” thread since that is the most appropriate thread as far as subject matter.

@Monitor you’re absolutely correct, the fact that the mods have kept this thread open as long as they did as well as reopen a couple of threads and allowing me to post in those threads speaks volumes about them.

I think we can put this thread to rest.

@Jin431 thank you for starting it.

I would start a new thead.
If you add your pics to “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it” they will never come up in search results in google or on tfl search.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
@jeo im glad that you are able to share your story to our members/lurkers and we are able to discuss our views openly as a group. Thank you gentlemen for being understanding and being open, and even if we see things differently we can still be civil and get our points across without being hostile.

Logician

One of the Regulars
I don't want to reopen this tin of worms, don't feel like you have to respond, i just want the reason why i didn't go for a remake to be somewhere and my Chevalier thread is still locked.
My problem with their answer was that it assumed i would be ok spending more money on that jacket to get it fixed.
I spent 2700$ on that jacket taxes included, i spent that much because i was told i was getting "The BEST".
Two years later i am being told "sorry, we screwed up THE BEST, if you really want the best you have to spend another 800$"
IMO this is not fair in any way.

Add to that the fact that they had been using my pics for two years on their website, getting sales from me.
Add the fact that they had tried to force me into giving them full ownership of my pictures and of that review when i was kind enough to allow them to use it after posting it.
It just left a sour taste in my mouth...

Personally what is happening is a TFL deal killer for me.
I am done posting reviews or any information on TFL untill @jeo is allowed to post his thread.
If TFL doesn't want to see the bad reviews, it doesn't get the good reviews from me anymore.
Same for me. I viewed jeo's thread on Himel's horrible stitching the other night. What I saw was truly chocking. The following day I wanted to read what other TFL members had to say about it, but the thread had disappear. This is unacceptable. I won't be back on this forum until it is reinstated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff