Wouldn't it be a shame if this thread gets locked/removed too?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Jin431, Mar 1, 2021.

1. navetsea

navetsea I'll Lock Up

Carlos's review thread is already reopened again since few hrs ago by Edward

JustinW, Fonzie, dannyk and 2 others like this.
  2. jeo

jeo Practically Family

Just wanted to give everyone an update.

The mods have suggested I post in the reopened thread and move on. I will be giving an abbreviated version of my account in the “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it” thread since that is the most appropriate thread as far as subject matter.

@Monitor you’re absolutely correct, the fact that the mods have kept this thread open as long as they did as well as reopen a couple of threads and allowing me to post in those threads speaks volumes about them.

I think we can put this thread to rest.

@Jin431 thank you for starting it.

feltfan, ton312, Jin431 and 17 others like this.
  3. Carlos840

Carlos840 I'll Lock Up

I would start a new thead.
    If you add your pics to “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it” they will never come up in search results in google or on tfl search.

navetsea, Fonzie, Jin431 and 7 others like this.
  4. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

It is great to have some resolution and an open conversation.

5. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

@jeo im glad that you are able to share your story to our members/lurkers and we are able to discuss our views openly as a group. Thank you gentlemen for being understanding and being open, and even if we see things differently we can still be civil and get our points across without being hostile.

jeo and dannyk like this.
  6. Logician

Logician One of the Regulars

Same for me. I viewed jeo's thread on Himel's horrible stitching the other night. What I saw was truly chocking. The following day I wanted to read what other TFL members had to say about it, but the thread had disappear. This is unacceptable. I won't be back on this forum until it is reinstated.

red devil and Jin431 like this.
  7. jonesy86

jonesy86 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Boyo, Marc mndt, dannyk and 1 other person like this.
  8. jeo

jeo Practically Family

You're right, and although the mods suggested I post in the reopened thread, I don't see what the difference is as far as they are concerned.

Fonzie, dudewuttheheck and Jin431 like this.
  9. Why not just begin a new thread about your Himel jacket and it's faults? Then the mods can delete all these other threads that offer no info about the jacket. Yes, just start over.