Wrangler Unwashed 13MWZ

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by Twelvefret, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Edward

Edward Bartender

Has anyone tried thed 13MWZ in "shadow black"? Considering a pair of black jeans for the first time in over a decade, but not keen when they're black 'back and front' - much prefer then 'grey' on the inside, so you get the contrast cuff as with regular blue jeans. Anyone know whether 'shadow black' does this?

2. SimonR

SimonR One of the Regulars

I have a couple of pairs of the shadow black - I can confirm they are black all the way through
    I washed them in a hot wash as soon as I got them to loose a little of the "blackness" - same great fit and they don't seem to shrink no matter what ..... oh and they are the soft denim - it seems only the blue ones are the rigid.

I don't think they offer a standard black

3. Edward

Edward Bartender

Thanks, that's useful to know; I don't think I want jeans without as contrast cuff, so you've saved me a return postage to the US! FWIW, as best as I can establish from the website, the regular version and the rigids, the key difference is the former have three pre-washes, the rigids just one.

SimonR likes this.
  4. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Been wearing these since 2011. I have 5 pair, two were bought as the un-washed - Raw and cost $10 less than the washed. I found these after Levi's raised thier prices in 2010 or so to around $50/pair. I still have every pair I have owned. The high rise cut is great, and yes, they really last. A bit warm for summer use, no other issues. Prices vary from around $23 - $38 USD, so shop around.