Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: 2”, 2 1/8-2 1/4” brown grosgrain ribbon

Good day

WTB: 2”, 2 1/8-2 1/4” brown grosgrain ribbon

Thanks
Check out VintageTrims on Etsy. They have vintage grosgrain that you can buy by the yard. It is pricey but you can buy just what you need. I was on their site this morning and they do have a 2" brown and possibly some wider ones as well. GuyMorseBrown in the UK sells modern grosgrain, decent quality and they have a brown.

Apollo

Familiar Face
Check out VintageTrims on Etsy. They have vintage grosgrain that you can buy by the yard. It is pricey but you can buy just what you need. I was on their site this morning and they do have a 2" brown and possibly some wider ones as well. GuyMorseBrown in the UK sells modern grosgrain, decent quality and they have a brown.
Hey man! I tried looking for the 2” you said you saw, I can’t seem to find it.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marsha does not having any brown 2" and larger ribbon left.
The listing is for 2 1/4” straight edge. I also saw listings for 2” and 2 1/8” but did not check to see if they at straight edge or petersham. All the listings I’m referring to are browns.

The listing is for 2 1/4” straight edge. I also saw listings for 2” and 2 1/8” but did not check to see if they at straight edge or petersham. All the listings I’m referring to are browns.
Yes, you are right she does have a few small chunks of Chocolate in wider widths. Others though are the French Belting which is akin to Petersham edge so he needs to be cautious and inspect the offering.

Those 3 yard chunks of the grosgrain may be perfect for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points