Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: 3sixteen x Schott Type 3S, Medium

mjunderw00d

Familiar Face
Looking to pick up one of the past 3sixteen x Schott Type 3S collabs. They've done 2 -- one in Copper Roughout, and the recent one in Black goatskin. I was able to try on the Black goatskin at SelfEdge, but they were out of my size. Really cool jacket, so I've got my eyes peeled. Hit me up if you've got one of them and aren't wearing it enough!

21_12_28_3sixteenxSchottNYC_Type3LeatherJacket_CopperRoughOut_1_1024x1024.jpg
22_02_05_3Sixteen__3sixteenxSchottNYC_CowhideType-3LeatherJacketinBlackNubuck_69_1024x1024 copy.jpg

kjunx

New in Town
I have an IH split steer (dark brown exterior, olive green interior) in 'small' and fits ~IT48 (US 38), so borders Small/Medium pending the sizing you are looking for... It's heavier weight for sure than the 3sixteen x Schott which I ordered to try on last year (light tan version). Both are beautiful Jackets.

mjunderw00d

Familiar Face
Thanks everyone for the replies and help! As luck would have it, I got my hands on a size Small this weekend and it actually fit like a glove. Not gonna layer under it, but I’m good with that. Really killer jacket, for those who haven’t seen any in person. It’s buttery soft and thick.
768F6D18-2B20-4208-8E2A-281A1DD48FC9.jpeg

generalquarters

New in Town
Was this the one being advertised on grailed ebay? Apart from the sleeves which look short to me, the shoulders look good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch