Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - AERO 30's Halfbelt / Highwayman - Black - Size 38

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Looking for a gently used AERO in black. Ideally a 30s Halfbelt or Highwayman. Normal 38 measurements.... 25" arms or so, 25" back length. USA sellers only.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Thanks for the info Mike but Im really trying to avoid international shipping / customs fees. Adds another $100 onto the jacket. And some of their used prices are only a bit cheaper then some of their New jackets on the sale page.

scrawlysteve

One of the Regulars
Absolutely---there's a 42" cordovan HWM on the used page---looks a bit knackered and they want £500 for it...my NEW 42" cordovan HWM off the sale page was only £75 more..... seems to me Aero need to get a grip on differentials.....

winterland1

Practically Family
Not Aero but I might be selling a Lost Worlds 38 brown Ryder which is similiar to a halfbelt. Very nice jacket, great shape, but I am craving black. Wish I could just dye it.
Oh well, not trying to bust in on an Aero thread but the post got me thinking. Leather jacket obsessed like many here. Always seeing or seeking a deal to be made. Message if interested.
Link picture not mine but looks the same. Have to take some pics.
http://cdn.styleforum.net/0/01/900x900px-LL-0172e8ef_5434791769_503d353748_z.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred