Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: aero highwayman premiere or sheene

MotionDesign

One of the Regulars
Hi,

I am looking to buy an Aero highwayman premiere in black, size 46 (25” PtoP)

Or

Aero Sheene in natural HH, size 44 (25” PtoP, 22” waist).

Thank you.

JM7

One of the Regulars
Hi,

I am looking to buy an Aero highwayman premiere in black, size 46 (25” PtoP)

Or

Aero Sheene in natural HH, size 44 (25” PtoP, 22” waist).

Thank you.
I just posted in Gen Attire about these two. Do you know much about them ? They look almost the same to me

mvilla

A-List Customer
I just posted in Gen Attire about these two. Do you know much about them ? They look almost the same to me
As far as I can tell, the Premier Highwayman is a cut based on the Highwayman, but modelled based on 1930s style, so basically with narrower shoulders and overall slimmer fit and sleeves, and changing the cuffs to buttoned ones, while keeping original features, such as the low cinches, two hand warmers, one horizontal chest pocket and back yoke (but a more accented one). The Sheene is kinda a mix between a board racer and a Highwayman, as far as I can tell, ditching the cinches, adding zippers to the cuffs, keeping a yoke on the back, shirt collar (although less sharp than the PHWM), but with the board racer body

Last edited:

JM7

One of the Regulars
As far as I can tell, the Premier Highwayman is a cut based on the Highwayman, but modelled based on 1930s style, so basically with narrower shoulders and overall slimmer fit and sleeves, and changing the cuffs to buttoned ones, while keeping original features, such as the low cinches, two hand warmers, one horizontal chest pocket and back yoke (but a more accented one). The Sheene is kinda a mix between a board racer and a Highwayman, as far as I can tell, ditching the cinches, adding zippers to the cuffs, keeping a yoke on the back, shirt collar (although less sharp than the PHWM), but with the board racer body
Thank you !! That was an excellent comparison of the two. I think I’m leaning towards the Sheene

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider