Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Barbour Endurance Ventile (Flap Pockets) - Size C40

Donald Tsang

New in Town
Hi there!

Having recently acquired some vintage Ventile gear, my longing for this coat has come again. I have been on the search for a few years now, missing out when my interest in the coat has dipped, and like now, when I want to buy one, there are none to be found in my size, ha!

I am based in the UK so a local purchase would be ideal in terms of shipping and import duties, etc. but I'm not too fussy. Also, please do let me know if I have posted in the wrong part of the forum.

Any help would be much appreciated. In the meantime, take care and have a good day!

Kind regards

Donald

P.S If anyone is interested, I have a two items that will be listed on eBay in the coming weeks, loads of pictures to go around if required.

1. Barbour Westmorland (Sage) - Medium - Has had some good wear to it but recently re-waxed and worn once since then stored away
  2. Invertere Vintage Duffle Coat (Classic Camel) - Size 42 - Essentially perfect condition, lovely leather straps and horn toggles. Would love to hang on to this one so still considering whether to sell or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot