Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Cal Leather jacket / Schott James Dean

tomasahoj

Familiar Face
Hey!

Long time no see. The first time I visited this website I was 16 and had a "replica" from the 80s of the Cal Leather that Dean wore. I didn't have money back then to afford the real deal. Saved up some since then and so I am looking for a Vintage Cal or the 1985 Schott JD jacket.

I am based in Europe and preferably I'd be looking for one with a fur collar (it is mouton I think?) as I'd like it to be as close as it can to Dean's.

I'm 5'11 (180cm) and 175 lbs (79kg). Need length of the jacket in between 60 - 66 cm and width 54+ cm.

Thank you a lot!

49e23b276cf728ddc32e479cf767436b.png

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Friend, Cal Leathers are the jackets to get if you want the actual brand name of who made the jacket James Dean is seen in Time magazine and other famous images.

tomasahoj

Familiar Face
Friend, Cal Leathers are the jackets to get if you want the actual brand name of who made the jacket James Dean is seen in Time magazine and other famous images.
I am aware of this. I stated it pretty clearly in the message. I am looking for EITHER a Vintage Cal or the 1985 Schott James Dean Jacket.

Plenty of Cals for sale all over the internet. Many posted in the finds thread. Go look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points