Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Christy's Burma felt hat 60cm, or similar

Fulton

New in Town
I had ordered a Christy's Swerford in the Burma color a few weeks ago. But I was just informed that Christy's is out of them and has discontinued the color.

So I was wondering if someone has a hat that color (or similar) they want to part with.

It doesn't have to be Swerford but I don't want a wool felt hat. I would prefer not to get the Foldaway model, but I would consider it if that's all I can find. Also, I am mainly looking for the color (not specifically a Christy's hat). So I would consider other similar colored fedoras as well.

Size 60cm would be best, but 59 might work.

If you have such a hat in decent shape that you are willing to part with please email me through the lounge.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
if you're not in a hurry, I have one, but I'm in the middle of moving and it'll be a few weeks before I can go into my storage unit and find one. I've never worn it more than 5 minutes during the time i've had it.

Fulton

New in Town
The foldable is at the end of my preference list. But if I don't find another I would be interested.

And at this point far I don't have any other leads.

With the number of people I see complaining about Christy's hat I thought there might be a lot of people looking to dump them.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The foldable is at the end of my preference list. But if I don't find another I would be interested.

And at this point far I don't have any other leads.

With the number of people I see complaining about Christy's hat I thought there might be a lot of people looking to dump them.
I don't blame you. Let me know if you decide to go this route. The crown is pretty short compared to normal fedoras.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was going to ask you if you had tried Holland Hats. The Christy's Burmas were still being advertised just the other day. I dealt with Bruce, the owner, last year and can't recommend him highly enough. Sounds like some of the brethren here are going to look after you, though. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24