Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: horsehide jacket that is long enough for me :(

blm14

One of the Regulars
First post here (despite having an account for like uhhh 10 years? lol)

I am 6'3" and all torso - my inseam is just shy of 33, and I need a jacket that is BARE MINIMUM 27.5" long. I have a goatskin A-2 which fits great and the back length with the knits is about 30.5". It seems impossible to find ANYTHING that is long enough. Most of these jackets are in the 25-26" length range, and at that length the jacket stops like an inch above my waist. Very frustrating.

Basically I am looking for something that is 42-48 generally (my actual chest measurement is 47.5), 22" or in the shoulders, 26-27" sleeves and 29in+ length. Does such a beast exist off the rack or am I limited to purchasing custom Aeros at full price and waiting 4 months for it to be produced?

blm14

One of the Regulars
yeah that jacket is super nice but it just meets the bare minimum length requirement :(

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Given your dimensions, you would be better off to order one through Carrie just as you want it to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner