Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB OR TRADE - Looking for KNOX or DOBBS 15 or 20 Wide Brim SIZE 7

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hello Folks,

I'm looking for a KNOX or DOBBS 15 or 20 in a gray, VERY light gray, dove, white, etc color with a brim that measures anywhere from 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 inches wide. The brim can have a raw edge, cavanagh edge, or underwelt edge. In addition to that color, I'm also looking for a 15 or 20 that has certain block profile numbers on the reorder tag.

The numbers I'm looking for are:

Profile - Depth

5233 - 5 3/4

5064 - 5 3/4

5251 - 6

600 - 5 3/4

5330 - 5 7/8

I don't want to spend a ton of money, but will pay a reasonable price for a nice hat. I am also willing to trade for this hat as well. Either a partial or full trade.

Please PM me. THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Gotta love a man who knows what he wants. :)

I can come close. 5364 - 5 3/4, 2 3/4" brim, dove gray, 7 1/8 but fits like a full 7.

Now I wasn't thinking of unloading this one, but you might be able to tempt me with the right trade.

What are you going to do to the poor hat?

grayknox20_2.jpg

grayknox20_5.jpg

vinnysolferino

New in Town
What ever became of that Knox Twenty? Did you trade it or otherwise unload it? Let me know because I', looking for the same kind of thing, you know dove grey Knox twenty. will trade got vintage gear, hats that is and aviator glasses by RayBan. let me know.
Vinnysolferino

m0nk

One Too Many
I'm with ya there, I'm a size 7 as well and can never seem to find such a gem in my size. I'm not after as wide of a brim; I prefer 2 3/8" or 2 1/2" max, but the Knox Twenty and Forty hats are beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy