Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: RMC J-100, Freewheelers La Brea (any color), Centinela (Brown), Mulholland (Brown), Four Corners, Sunset (Black) - all size 40

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Hi,
I‘m looking for one of above jackets in size 40. Sunset and Four Corners do also fit in size 38. Due to tax and customs (approx. 25%) I prefer buying from someone based in the EU. Jacket can be in used condition.
Thanks
Robbie

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I finally found another grail jacket and I hope it fits me. I‘ll post pics after receipt hopefully in about one week. Therefore this thread can be closed. Thanks!

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
As the seller of the jacket didn't consider that the shipping cost to Germany are that high, he decided to send me a refund for the FW La Brea jacket. Maybe that's a sign that I have already enough jackets and that I should stop searching for one ;-)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Finally.....RMC J-100 in almost new condition (just worn twice). Size 42 should fit as my J24 size 42 fits me, too.
Fit pics to follow after I received it next week
1660835314061.png

stook1

New in Town
Congrats -- I am passively looking for the same jacket in the same size.

If by chance it doesnt work out for you... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass