Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Schott 689H Size 40-42

9215uin

New in Town
Hi All!

New here and have been looking to buy my first leather jacket :) been looking at various cuts/models and landed on the 689H from Schott in a size 40-42. I love the simplicity of the cut and have read horsehide is top-tier so I've been saving up a bit more to get a quality piece for my first go at leather. Hope one of y'all have one sitting in the closet collecting dust because I would love to take it off your hands.

Please DM or respond if you or anyone you know can help out. Thanks all and happy holidays!

Last edited:

Jack Bauer

New in Town
Hi All!

New here and have been looking to buy my first leather jacket :) been looking at various cuts/models and landed on the 689H from Schott in a size 40-42. I love the simplicity of the cut and have read horsehide is top-tier so I've been saving up a bit more to get a quality piece for my first go at leather. Hope one of y'all have one sitting in the closet collecting dust because I would love to take it off your hands.

Please DM or respond if you or anyone you know can help out. Thanks all and happy holidays!
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/for-sale-schott-689h-sz-38.113485/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner