Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Schott x 3sixteen A-2 Chromexcel Horsehide Leather Flight Jacket - XS 36

socialsculptures

Familiar Face
Up for sale is my treasured 3sixteen x Schott A-2. This is an absolute grail piece, but I am letting it go in search of a size up. I figure I may as well list it so someone can enjoy it while I wait for a small to pop up. Open to trading for a small if anyone were to have one.

Asking $1200 OBO

The measurements are below (in inches):

Pit to pit: 20
Sleeve: 25.25
Shoulder:17
Length - front with collar attached: 28.5
Length - back with collar attached: 27.5
Hem: 16.5

I would say this fits like a slim 36 or slim S for a trimmer fit. For a slightly more traditional look, this would fit an XS as well.

I wore the jacket only a handful of times, and it is in excellent condition. It has been worn and stored with care and only shows super light signs of wear expected with minimal use.

The leather and detailing on this piece is truly on another level. The teacore horsehide has a really rich color that will age beautifully over time and there are numerous areas of different textures and richness throughout the jacket.

I captured a few different angles to give you an idea of this. Note, that the leather on this piece is not a homogenous color and texture like you might expect from Schott's mainline - this one has some many intentional incredible variances in finish and texture. Definitely check out the images in detail and also look at the other images provided by various retailers to get an idea of this texture - if you are looking at this listing, however, you probably are already after this!

I am in zero rush to sell and am okay with waiting for the right buyer.

Happy to answer any questions - I'm also open to bundling items (I have some great stuff listed on my page).

Attachments

• A2 Edits-1.jpg
    A2 Edits-1.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 116
  • A2 Edits-2.jpg
    887.8 KB · Views: 27
  • A2 Edits-3.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 28
  • A2 Edits-4.jpg
    890.7 KB · Views: 24
  • A2 Edits-5.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 27