Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT: MF Campus natural, size 42 for one with shorter sleeves

andyone

A-List Customer
I have a Mister Freedom Campus Jacket in natural size 42 that I really like.

The only thing that bothers me: the sleeves are too long for me. I can roll up the sleeves, but I like the jacket better without "cuffs".

Now before I have the the sleeves shortened: Is there an owner of the same jacket in size 42 whose sleeves are shorter and who is interested in an exchange? If yes, please get in touch :)
Sleeves on mine are 25.75" (that's already rather short after the specs on the MF homepage).

45641467vy.jpeg

45641468qd.jpeg

45641469im.jpeg

45641470ie.jpeg

jdfl

New in Town
I thought I was the only one with this issue. I have it in black. Fits great everywhere but the sleeves are so long, I have to cuff them. I was starting to think maybe my arms were too short for my body haha.

Xavier WT

New in Town
If you've never gotten it wet, it may be a good idea to let the sleeves soak all the way through and dry to account for potential shrink before cutting them down.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
The more you wear it the more the sleeves crease. The more the sleeves crease, the shorter they’ll get. If it’s not more than an inch you’d probly be fine. Outstanding looking jacket.

andyone

A-List Customer
The more you wear it the more the sleeves crease. The more the sleeves crease, the shorter they’ll get. If it’s not more than an inch you’d probly be fine. Outstanding looking jacket.
I have already worn the jacket one summer - but will wear it again one summer and then decide whether to shorten it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner