Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wut year is my hat

mean green

New in Town
i just got the coolest hat ! i would like to try to find what year or years its from its a churchill style:warner lot:m498a brim:178 purchase price is : 16.95 can any one help?

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Pictures of the inside and outside would be helpful. The Lot # probably won't mean anything to anyone here unless they have access to production logs.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
For the record, to post pictures on the forum, you need to have a certain post count. You can quickly get your posting count up by commenting on other people's hats and discussing in general. Hope that helps! ;)

I too would like to see your hat.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
J B said:
For the record, to post pictures on the forum, you need to have a certain post count. You can quickly get your posting count up by commenting on other people's hats and discussing in general. Hope that helps! ;)

I too would like to see your hat.

I don't believe this is accurate. 15 posts are required to send PMs, anyone can post pictures in their posts.

Welcome to the Lounge Mean Green. As has been said already, pictures of the hat and any info on the inside of the hat will be required before you will get an educated opinion on age.

theinterchange

One Too Many
handlebar bart said:
I don't believe this is accurate. 15 posts are required to send PMs, anyone can post pictures in their posts.

Welcome to the Lounge Mean Green. As has been said already, pictures of the hat and any info on the inside of the hat will be required before you will get an educated opinion on age.

I agree, posting photos only requires the URL to the uploaded photo, I was posting photos in my first few posts.

Looking forward to any pictures you can provide of your hat, Mean Green. Welcome to the Fedora Lounge, you've come to the right place for info!

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy