Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII pattern summer officer's uniforms, SOLD!

fishmeok

Vendor
I'm reducing my inventory... :D
I have 2 pairs of late '50's worsted wool khaki summer trousers ($20 ea) and 2 worsted wool khaki shirts ($15 ea), 3 heavy 8 oz khaki shirts ($15 ea), and two light weight 4 oz (for wearing under the uniform blouse) kahaki shirts ($15 ea). The shirts and pants are from the '50's but are made to the WW2 pattern (high waist, wide leg, etc.) The pants are size 36 and 37 long with the actual measurment being 37 and 38 waist respectivly. They are both very long with several more inches in inseam- I have a 34' inseam and they drag on the ground. The 37L still have the tags. The shirts are all 16x34 and fairly true to size. One of the 8 oz khaki and one of the worsted shirts have had the patch removed already. Also have a WWII impressions repop chocolate officers shirt ($15) with one nip on the left arm (see pic) labled 18X36 but it's really a 16X35. Shippiing depends on how many you buy...

4oz cotton dress shirt
Temppics139.jpg

Temppics141.jpg

Temppics142.jpg

8oz cotton khaki shirt
Temppics104.jpg

Temppics107.jpg

Worsted wool shirts
Temppics122.jpg

Temppics125.jpg

Temppics127.jpg

Cheers