Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

X-MEN: The Last Stand

ChorusGirl

Familiar Face
I was so looking forward to this movie- being that I liked the other 2 and used to read the comics- and I must say that I did enjoy it. I agree it was paced a bit too fast, but then I think the last two were a bit too slow at times. But it was fun getting to see the mutants really use their powers in this film (even if it was only a moment for some, as the cast was so huge... Yeah, I think an extra 1/2 hour would have been nice!). But man, I was frustrated with all that had happened to so many of the characters towards the end... Oh- and yes, Beast was awesome.

And why didn't Phoenix have her flames? She did a little in the last movie... I did like the long hair- Phoenix needs long hair to dramatically whip in the wind :).

-CG

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I was soooo close to seeing it last night!:mad: darn them teenagers that have better things to do than babysit!:D The mister went with MK last night to see it and he really liked it as well. I'm a huge X-Men fan so one way or another I've got to see this! (One of those movies probably best seen in a theatre)
I am kind of disappointed hearing about the lack of character development though since that is what really draws me into a film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran