Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favourite commercials

Another funny thing about the Heisman commercial is the secondary joke about Walker and Plunket reading Marmaduke. Here are these big-time sport legends and they enjoy following the travails of a cartoon dog - funny and personalizing. It takes the pressure off of the "big" joke about Theisamann. That's good humor.

skydog757

A-List Customer
Another funny thing about the Heisman commercial is the secondary joke about Walker and Plunket reading Marmaduke. Here are these big-time sport legends and they enjoy following the travails of a cartoon dog - funny and personalizing. It takes the pressure off of the "big" joke about Theisamann. That's good humor.

Exactly! To me, that's one of the elements that really makes it work.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Great one HD! Amazing how the sound of the engines changed so drastically in just one decade from the 50s to the 60s.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
In keeping with HDs racing theme commercials, how about Miss Budweiser? Front engine Rolls Royce Merlin V-12 and my favorite beer song!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21