Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You're gonna be upset but

squid

One of the Regulars
I will miss seeing the before and after pictures of the magic you work with old hats. Now we can look forward to more pictures of custom jobs.

Will you still block Panama bodies?

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Sometimes being really busy is a double-edged sword, but it's always good to see the good guys succeed. There's no doubt that not a soul in this joint would ever begrudge you your happiness. The way I see it, and I'm sure a lot of others as well, I'd rather have you whistling and happy in your shop than burn out and stop altogether. Someday I'll be in a position to pick up that Taos I've been eyeing, and I'd like to know it will still be an option!

MattC

A-List Customer
This makes sense

As one who has gotten a couple of your custom hats and gotten your help on renovations--you are a great renovator, but your custom made products are matchless. It makes sense to devote your time to the new hats. Best of luck to a real gentleman.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Gentlemen, I appreciate the kind words. I AM getting a little uncomfortable though...it aint a wake..just a change.;)
Squid, I plan to continue blocking Panama's as I love them so..sorry, I missed your question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto