Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero King -- Any Opinions or Feedback?

DJS Press

One of the Regulars
I just picked up this Zero King coat yesterday online. Ten bucks. Actually $10.02 plus shipping, so $22.22 total.

I think it looks pretty cool, and figured I couldn't go too horribly wrong. Apparently, it hung covered in a closet for many years, with little, if any use.

I do know that Zero King was based in St. Paul, MN, but frankly I don't know if they are even in business, or if they were considered to be a well-known and respected brand.

So, where else but the Fedora Lounge to get some feedback?? Any idea of age? Opinions on quality? Here's a few photos...

zk1.jpg

zk2.jpg

zk3.jpg

zk4.jpg

Laurence Leff

New in Town
I just picked up this Zero King coat yesterday online. Ten bucks. Actually $10.02 plus shipping, so $22.22 total.

I think it looks pretty cool, and figured I couldn't go too horribly wrong. Apparently, it hung covered in a closet for many years, with little, if any use.

I do know that Zero King was based in St. Paul, MN, but frankly I don't know if they are even in business, or if they were considered to be a well-known and respected brand.

So, where else but the Fedora Lounge to get some feedback?? Any idea of age? Opinions on quality? Here's a few photos...

zk1.jpg

zk2.jpg

zk3.jpg

zk4.jpg
I shared a Zero-King coat with my late father. I brought it to the dry-cleaner; it seemed lost; that dry-cleaner went out of business; the one that took over recovered it for me; I am so glad. A search on the internet revealed that it was the main trademark used by B. J. Harris in Minnessota See http://www2.mnhs.org/library/findaids/00310.xml for more information

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW