Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Hey, in all the activity I completely forgot to say:

Seabass, if I can achieve one third of your cool with the grandchildren I hope to have some day, I'll be laughin'. You all look incredible.

Simonds

Vendor
My contribution to this wonderful thread, one of my 8 dart caps today.

016.JPG

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Barry, a classic in every detail! Excellent.

Triple-d - caps can worm their way into your life, for sure. So many beautiful (and neglected) period styles that just look good on a head!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Great to see more folks posting!!

Here is a new one from Johnny. Great Spring-weight cap, which I've been looking for!

89f91a3755fd27d1229dcc920a40c125.jpg

8b0138935f2930f25f2c50c412cbfe8a.jpg

a4aedf72394d6f15ebda00f7b523bc5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Great looking JC Greg and like your optimism towards spring. It seems to have already arrived here in the PNW, daffodils and cherry blossoms blooming as well as temps in the 60s

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Empirestatecaps: buying off eBay can be hit-or-miss, but as long as you have a good accurate measurement of your head, you should be OK. Use a soft tape-measure or even twine and measure your crown right at the point where you would have the sweatband sitting - above the ears about 1/2" or so, mid-way up the forehead, etc.

Some manufacturers can run a bit large or small in their sizing, so it's good where you can to inquire about that. Good luck, and look forward to seeing your noggin here!!

Greg, what a dynamite cap from JC!! Absolutely love the color and pattern!

Simonds

Vendor
Hi Mike, great to see you too! Great fabric on that cap, Greg! Cordova caps are top quality. Keith, outstanding workmanship! Today one of mine, Green Harris tweed dart.

006.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou