Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
Received this US Made Co jacket today. This thing is a beast, beautiful soft yet heavy leather built for riding. Side note, I picked up a jacket a few years ago (Harley patch) and never really knew who built it just that it was a beautiful soft yet heavy leather with USA snaps. After a little research I figured out it was a US Made Middleton Mass. and my newest one is A Danvers Mass. label. Only difference being the back pattern is different. The Middleton has a western style yoke and the Danvers is a solid one piece back.
I reached out to US 1 leathers in Danvers and she confirms it’s the same US Made Co renamed.
IMG_1559.jpeg
IMG_1573.jpeg
IMG_1574.jpeg
IMG_1557.jpeg

HD AMF Nylon Champ. Such a cool jacket. I don’t think it was worn much. This nylon is thicker and more robust than the satin twill on my Oakbrook. It’s a sturdy jacket, not just a glorified windbreaker. Tagged 40 but measurements allow me to wear it. I wish it was a 42 but hey, I’ll keep it until I find another. Unlikely.

IMG_0667.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

Yango

One of the Regulars
Received this US Made Co jacket today. This thing is a beast, beautiful soft yet heavy leather built for riding. Side note, I picked up a jacket a few years ago (Harley patch) and never really knew who built it just that it was a beautiful soft yet heavy leather with USA snaps. After a little research I figured out it was a US Made Middleton Mass. and my newest one is A Danvers Mass. label. Only difference being the back pattern is different. The Middleton has a western style yoke and the Danvers is a solid one piece back.
I reached out to US 1 leathers in Danvers and she confirms it’s the same US Made Co renamed.
View attachment 614883 View attachment 614884 View attachment 614885 View attachment 614886
Looks like a dead ringer for the Fox Creek Vented Racing Jacket. Are the hand warmer pockets leather lined?

https://www.foxcreekleather.com/mens-vented-racing-jacket/

Jonas_g

New in Town
Wow! You rock that thing like it was made for you.

This should help put an end to the lukewarm reception of all things Y2 in these parts...;)
Thank you! Yes, i like the fit but everyone is built differently and I guess I’m lucky.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My wife and I are going to Ireland and London this June and July, so jacket weather just got a nice extension for me :cool:

A couple of 40s jackets
View attachment 614599 View attachment 614600

These are fantastic trousers. If you want some recommendations for where you can get knits, trousers, etc that would complement both workwear and tailoring when you're there, let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou