Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920s/1930s cream wide-legged trousers on UK Ebay

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Here are some pics:
$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBP7GzdL+Ig~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6ewBP7GztWGW!~~60_3.JPG

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Those aren't OB's, but they 'are' a nice pair of 30's pants - 'if' they fit you (can't remember when I was ever a 28" waist!!).

normanpitkin

One of the Regulars
pah,a pair of old cricket trousers,always too hot ,always a moth hole somewhere or other.I remember in the 70s/80s buying them at vintage shops in the Kings road or Kensington High street ,never paid more than a fiver!All gone now sadly ,much like my youth.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Well, chaps, I bought them! Going to wear with sporty jumper or aertex shirt.

Whilst I don't usually go for the 'girls in guys garb', I think it will be quite fun with these. :)

I hope you will post some pics of the outfit when you put it all together.

Miss Sis

One Too Many
The trousers arrived today - very quick delivery - and they are great on! Very pleased and been raiding the wardrobes trying on lots of different shirts/jumpers etc with them. They have a wide waistband and very high back, which gives a really nice look and they are super comfortable.

They need a little laundering and I also need to drop the hems slightly so I will have to wait to take some pics. I am a bit surprised as I thought a 30" inside leg would be long enough for me at 5' 9", but they are so high waisted that must make a difference.

And for those wondering, they measure 9 1/2" flat across the turn up, so 19" all round. They don't look particularly wide on, just really well balanced.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Only 9 1/2"? That's amazing. They look much wider in the photo. I have a pair of 30's linen trousers with a 22" opening and they don't look that wide..but then I have a 34" inseam, which could quite possibly make a difference... ;)

Can't wait to see a photo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw