Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1924 Levi Mackinaw shawl collared coat repro...

mike

Call Me a Cab
Whoops, 1923 not '24!

But anyway... anyone seen these? LVC's 2008 Fall/Winter release...

http://hauteconcept.com/2008/08/14/levis-vintage-1923-mackinaw-coat/

Levis-Vintage-1923-Wool-Coat---Green-Navy-Blue.aspx

macinaw.jpg

levis-vintage-1923-mackinaw-coat-81208-2.jpg

levis-vintage-1923-mackinaw-coat-81208-3.jpg

levis-vintage-1923-mackinaw-coat-81208-4.jpg

3473-d4.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
flat-top said:
I saw one on Ebay. Killer!

Yes that's a large and the seller seems like a great guy! I found a site that sells the rest of the sizes of the spectrum though! And for 20% off the original price no less! It's linked off the above website. Although if anyone's interested in a large I'd suggest going with the Ebay one as he is really going the extra mile trying to sell his. :)

jeep44

One of the Regulars
Not too different from my US WW2 first pattern Mackinaw. This is a very good-looking coat. Just what I need-another coat...:eusa_doh:

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Wow, very neat. It almost makes me wish I hadn't just bought a green plaid pea coat at Target, because this is what I was thinking when I bought that.

What's the pricing like? Hopefully they're expensive, so I can feel like the pea coat was a good deal. :D

-Dave

mike

Call Me a Cab
David Conwill said:
Wow, very neat. It almost makes me wish I hadn't just bought a green plaid pea coat at Target, because this is what I was thinking when I bought that.

What's the pricing like? Hopefully they're expensive, so I can feel like the pea coat was a good deal. :D

-Dave

lol your wish is granted! just shy of 500 smackeroo's

mike

Call Me a Cab
scotrace said:
Where does this repro Levi stuff turn up, anyway? I've never seen a scrap of it.

(WONDERFUL COAT)

Strictly in Japan and Europe for some reason. Although if you follow the link I left above, there's a site in Britain, http://www.oipolloi.com/ that stocks them and easily sends to the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80