Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Slim-Fit Half Belt

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Jan,

i think Butte meant to say "can't" go wrong following Jan. He probably typed too fast. Maybe we should get him a speech to text software application. lol Butte you know I'm joking.

Dave

schitzo

Suspended
Grayland your jacket looks alright. Only joking, that seal goatskin looks like the muts' nuts from here. Any danger of a few more pics pls? Close ups with or without you wearing it would be nice

All the best
Schitz

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Grayland your jacket looks alright. Only joking, that seal goatskin looks like the muts' nuts from here. Any danger of a few more pics pls? Close ups with or without you wearing it would be nice

All the best
Schitz

I'll get some more pics up in the next few day. My photographer (my 13 year old daughter) is in school right now. I did notice the wear pics look a little strange as the khaki pants I'm wearing almost give a photo-shop effect. I'll take some wear pics with jeans. I was hoping to get the jacket length to end at the top of my jeans pockets and I did.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Finally, here are a few more close-up pics.
DSC_0347-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0346.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0344.jpg

Deacon

Familiar Face
Great looking jacket, with a really nice fit. And from what I can see of the nickel hardware, it matches nicely with this Seal Brown goat hide.

I've got a jacket in this color goat on order that will have the brass zippers and buckles, but I'm wondering if nickel is better suited for this shade of brown. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters