Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Style Edwin Jeans 36 x 33 NWT

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Howdy Folks,
I have a pair of 1930's style Edwin jeans to sell, new with tags. Although tagged a size 34 waist, they actually measures out to be a size 36 waist, the inseam is 33 inches. The jeans have a full 1930's cut, crotch rivet, donut button fly, single-stitched, off-set belt loops, plaid flannel front pockets and flannel-lined back pockets, "v" stitch at fly, and redline selvedge in the cuffs + watchpocket and waistband. These are from Edwin's Rebel Vintage line (available in the States in very limited numbers), they have been very convincingly distressed. Edwin is the company responsible for the Japanese Lee reproductions, the finest vintage denim repros available, even surpassing LVC. These jeans are certainly the equal of their Lee reproductions.
These sell for over $200 a pop, I am asking $75.
Thanks kindly.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Mr.H,
As of this afternoon I will be the proud owner of a new digital camera. If you send me a PM with your email address, I will be happy to send you photos.
I wish these jeans fit me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic