Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Tuxedo Single Breast 36R SOLD!

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
OK. I'm moving 2000 miles away pretty soon and I just can't take this stuff with me. I know nobody wears tux's anymore but, $40 for a 30's tuxedo! Don't want a tux? Make a pattern out of it!
This is a mid 30's single breasted tuxedo with peaked, satin lapels and single button front. Trousers are wide legged, have satin side seams, button fly, reverse pleats, fob pocket and wide waistband. Condition is very good. There is one tiny hole next to left pleat, about 4 inches below waistband (see pic) and one tiny hole on jacket breast pocket (see pic) I'd guess this to be a 36R (keep in mind that early to mid 30's jacket lengths were much shorter than late 30's into 40's)
MEASUREMENTS:
Jacket
Chest (laid flat, buttoned and measured across from pit to pit) is 38 inches.
Sleeve length from top of shoulder seam to cuff is 23 3/8 inches and the underarm seam from pit to cuff is 16 7/8 inches.
Back length (from top of neck straight down center seam to hem) is just shy of 28 1/2 inches.
Trousers
Waist is 30 inches. There is material to let out another 4 inches.
Outseam (from top of waistband straight down side seam to hem) is 41 1/4. There is 3 inches of material turned under.

Shipping will be USPS based on zip code or country and actual weight of package.

howardtux1.jpg

howardtux2.jpg

howardpants.jpg

howardpantpleats.jpg

howardfly.jpg

howardpantshole.jpg

howardpocketblemish.jpg

howardtuxlabel.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members